page-loader

Home Forums Minimal Portfolio – Free Portfolio Theme Quality images + remove project date, categories, …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    torange
    Participant

Hello!

First of all: what a beautiful theme you’ve made! I’m making a website using your theme (www.pauwelijnann.be or pauwelijnannbe.webhosting.be/.

I have a few questions and adjustments I’d like to make. Could you help me?

1. My uploaded images are above 3000×2000 px (very good quality – photography), but when I upload them, they do not appear as sharp and clear as I intend to. Does the theme crop the image size? (Note: to make them fit in the portfolio page, I scale the image so the height is always f.e. 750px.) Als my logo doesn’t appaer that good.
    2. Can I remove the projectcategories, name and date? I only want to show the project-description and the related projects of the portfolio.
    3. Can I adjust the header Image of the portfolio page? Automatically, it shows a part of the picture on the home-page. I would just want a clear background in a dark grey color. Can’t find where to adjust this in css of whatsoever.

Thank you for your information.

Kind regards,

Tom Demeyer

Abileweb
    Keymaster

Hi Torange,

1. Filterable Portfolio plugin crop the image sizes. Navigate to WP Admin > Portfolios > General Settings. Choose Medium Large under the Image Size Option. Save the configuration and check.

2. you can hide portfolio details by css code. use below css code in style.css file

.project-content.grid.s8 {
    width: 100%;
    }
    .project-meta.grid.s4 {
    display: none;
    }

3. Open header.php file and remove the bg-image src line no: 56
    replace the line with below code before container class
    <section class="page-header jumbotron">
    then, css code for page title and breadcrumb color

.page-header .page-title {
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 25px;
    }
    .breadcrumb {
    padding: 0;
    background: none;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    display: block;
    text-align: center;
    }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Quality images + remove project date, categories, …’ is closed to new replies.